Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Midnight Wonders

So a friends tweet got me thinking about my favorite tracks that I like to listen to long past midnight. 

While there are several that just one thinking and pondering and philosophical, I can help to list down these as some that easily make the cut. Also adding to their effect is cricket drunk night duty stress.


Shafqat Amanat Ali (Fuzon) - Khamaj (Mora Saiyaan)


Aahista Aahista - Swades


Tango with Lions - In a Bar



Daughter - Candles


Pankhon Ko - Rocket Singh - Salesman Of The Year



Phir Le Aaya Dil - Barfi



Russian Red - Loving Strangers



Yasmine Hamdan - "Beyrouth"



Kaminey meri aarzoo



Dil Gira Dafatan - Delhi-6

What is your night time play list like?

2 comments :

P. said...

Aahista from Swades and Dil Gira Dafatan from Dehi 6 are always at the top of my 'Most listened to' on the iPod, as well :)

Akshay Brijkrishan said...

I wandered through purani Dilli recently. Had a blast through some lanes that have not changed since years I feel..